Job Posting – Junior Web and UI/UX Designer
Looking to move to a Fintech company with a worldwide brand in stocks and options trading?
This exciting role is for the talented web and UI/UX designing professional.
We are looking for an experienced, highly-driven, success-orientated, self-motivated designer to join our marketing team. You will work closely with the marketing team and executives to design and create engaging web pages and marketing assets. As well as apply your design skills to help improve our product’s UX/UI.
You will need to be a hands-on professional, covering digital marketing, conventional marketing channels, and work with our JV and affiliate partners.
About the Company
Founded by a best-selling author, trader and speaker, we are a dynamic organisation that has developed multiple online software and educational products for stocks and options traders around the world, and we also run live seminars internationally.
We are looking for a self-motivated web developer that can design and create front end marketing web pages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working in the Marketing team to produce sales and marketing assets such as Landing pages, Check out pages, WordPress websites, etc.
- Design and Create Marketing Assets such as graphics, banners, logos, etc., for online marketing campaign initiatives.
- Assist in creating and designing Marketing Reports using Power BI or other Business Intelligence applications
- Contribute to our product development by designing the front end user interface and improve overall user experience (UI/UX)
- Must have front end Web Design and Development experience
- Experience with Graphic Design
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with designing responsive web pages and applications for mobile devices
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Experience with Elementor WordPress Plugin
- Knowledge of creating reports in PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with PHP
- Understanding of REST API’s
Full Time, Permanent
Remote Working (London, England)
Please email your CV to email@example.com