Job Posting – Marketing Executive
Looking to move to a company with a worldwide brand in stocks and options trading?
This exciting role is for the hungry marketing professional!
We are looking for an experienced, highly-driven, success-orientated, self-motivated digital marketing executive to join our marketing team.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, the CEO, COO and copywriting team.
Having responsibility to deliver the complete plan, you will need to be a hands-on professional, covering digital marketing, conventional marketing channels and work with our JV and affiliate partners.
A B2C financial education services or Fintech background is an ideal candidate for this role.
About the Company
Founded by a best-selling author, trader and speaker, we are a dynamic organisation that has developed multiple online software and educational products for stocks and options traders around the world, and we also run live seminars internationally.
We are looking for a self-motivated digital marketing professional with excellent CRM experience, who knows how to build and manage marketing campaigns around a CRM such as Infusionsoft.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute high converting sales funnels and marketing initiatives
- Assess relevant competition and adopt best practice
- Implement “Optimal Customer Journey” from start to finish
- Co-ordinate marketing initiatives with Sales, Affiliate Manager, Products, Tech, Support, etc.
- Track and optimise each marketing initiative implemented
- Building and optimising campaigns from the landing pages to sales pages and upsells, filling events, selling membership and generating leads for our core brands and to telesales.
- Assessing and optimising lead quality
- Analysing and optimising follow up sequences
- Email autoresponders and broadcasts with upsell offers
- Writing compelling content suitable for multiple audiences, across various communication channels.
- CMS Website updates (not building) – writing timely best-practice SEO friendly copy
- Communicate well-thought-out strategic and creative ideas to senior management confidently and articulately.
- Co-ordinating our events, working closely with event venues, negotiating the best possible options for the business.
Skills and Experience
- Strong sales funnel management experience
- KPI/ROI orientated individual, comfortable with analytics with experience of measuring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and activities
- Infusionsoft campaign building, management and opportunities
- Mastery of marketing software applications including mapping out campaigns, systems and processes for: Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels, ConvertFlow, GoToWebinar, Interspire, etc.
- Customer relationship management, marketing automation, lead capture
- Landing page conversion testing, online advertising, email marketing and automation to attract web traffic, converting traffic into new leads and nurturing those leads until marketing qualified.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools including Google Analytics and web master tools.
- Proficiency in email marketing with an excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Must have a broad communications and commercial marketing background with the ability to innovate, bring creative ideas to the organisation, understand the go to market approach and keep abreast of industry trends.
London or Remote Working
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org